Millbrook Surgery is proud to be a Veteran Friendly Accredited GP practice and to support our veteran community this Remembrance Day.
We know that this Remembrance Day is likely to be particularly challenging for the many veterans in our community and we want you to know that we are trained and committed to effectively identifying and supporting your health needs.
As a Veteran Friendly Accredited practice, the Millbrook Surgery Team:
- recognises the importance of identifying veteran patients within our community
- understands the unique health needs that veterans may have
- strives to provide veterans with the very best care and support
- knows about the specialist veteran healthcare services that exist
- undertakes regular training and development to ensure we’re able to deliver the very best care to veterans in our community and meet the health commitments of the Armed Forces Covenant
If you’re a veteran patient, please do let us know that you have served so that we can make sure you receive the most appropriate and best care, if and whenever you need it.
You can learn more about the accreditation and how it supports veteran patients, here: rcgp.org.uk/veterans